Personal data protection policy
1. Who we are?
BETFAIR ROMANIA DEVELOPMENT SRL, based in Romania, jud. Cluj, mun. Cluj-Napoca, B-dul 21 Decembrie 1989, n0. 77, A-F buildings, et. 4, registration number: J12/3396/2007, CUI: 22201773 is a company registered in Romania responsible for the development of IT programs.
“Asociația Serviciul de Ajutor Maltez în România” based in România, jud. Cluj, mun. Cluj-Napoca, Str. Nuferilor nr. 1/9, CUI 4289018, an NGO that carries out charitable actions on the Romanian territory.
Together we act as associate operators. BETFAIR ROMANIA DEVELOPMENT SRL is responsible for the management of the application and user accounts, while the Romanian Maltese Relief Service is responsible for the development of the charity project and for the payments processing.
2. Personal data that we process
We collect the following types of personal data:
- IP address
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- The company you work for
- Country of Residence
- Time zone
- Data on the number of steps performed
- Shipping address used for delivering the Premium package
3. Why we need these data
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
Using the Walking Month app
- Name and surname – we need this data to identify you in the system
- E-mail – we use the e-mail address to communicate with you and to log into the system.
- Phone number – we will contact you if there are any problems using the application.
- Occupation – we need this information only for statistics, in order to better understand the profile of the participants in the competition.
- The company you are employed for – this information is used for the competition between companies.
- Time zone – we use this information to synchronise with the time zone of used IoT devices.
- Data on the number of steps performed – to maintain the evolution of your performance.
Delivery of the PREMIUM package
- Email – to identify you in the Walking Month app
- Telephone – to contact you with details about package delivery
- Shipping address – to deliver the package
Operation of the Walking Month application
- IP address – filtering and detecting internet attacks
With your consent, we would also like to process the following personal data
- Screenshot – we use this information only for support – when there is an incident you can send us a screenshot to detail the problem
- Browsing history – we share this information with our partners described in the cookies policy in order to deliver personalised offers. More information can be found on our cookies page at https://walkingmonth.ro/politica-de-cookies/ .
4. What do we do with these data
Your personal data are processed within the company BETFAIR ROMANIA DEVELOPMENT S.R.L. and within the Maltese Aid Service Association in Romania, both located in Romania. Your data is hosted and stored by Google, which acts asa proxy.
Your personal data is share with our partners for the following reasons:
- PR & MORE SRL – person authorized by BETFAIR ROMANIA DEVELOPMENT SRL, with the purpose of promoting and managing the event.
- RESIZE MEDIA S.R.L. – person authorized by BETFAIR ROMANIA DEVELOPMENT SRL, with the purpose of producing and delivering the PREMIUM packages.
- DPD Dynamic Parcel Distribution S.A. – independent operator which processes personal data needed to ship the PREMIUM packages.
- NETOPIA SRL – independent operator that processes the personal data necessary for processing payments.
5. For how long we keep these data
Your personal data, from those that are included in the financial-accounting documents or in documents that are annexed to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years these data will be destroyed.
Your personal data from cookies are kept for the lifespan of the cookie or until you delete them from your device.
Your personal data from the Walking Month account will be kept for 3 years since your last account activity, based on the operator’s legitimate interest to keep users in-app for the following editions of Walking Month.
6. Your rights
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to have it deleted, to request restriction of processing or to object to the processing and you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights please contact us at Colm.Callanan@ppb.com.
To withdraw consent given for processing of screenshots please contact us at Colm.Callanan@ppb.com
If you would like to file a complaint about how we have processed your personal data, please contact your data protection officer at the following email address Colm.Callanan@ppb.com. The Data Protection Officer will contact you to resolve the above issue.
You can also contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing at www.dataprotection.ro and file a complaint.